General Terms and Conditions
The Website is of an informative nature. We make best efforts to update the content of the Website which can be accessed using the most popular internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari and others.
The Website does not contain content that violates the rights of third parties or applicable laws. In particular, the Website does not present content that causes or poses a threat to the privacy or safety of any person, provides information promoting illegal activities or behaviors that are offensive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or slanderous, inciting racism, persecution for ethnic, cultural or religious reasons, promoting or encouraging criminal activities, violating the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights or constituting another form of infringement of legally protected goods.
Following the practice adopted by the majority of internet websites, ElectroMobility Poland S.A. stores HTTP queries directed to our server. The resources viewed are identified by their URLs. The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
• the public IP address of the computer from which the query was received (it can be the user's computer directly)
• customer station name - identification implemented by HTTP protocol (if possible),
• the user name provided during the authorization process,
• time when an inquiry comes in,
• first line of the HTTP request,
• HTTP response code,
• number of bytes sent by the server,
• the URL address of the site previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in cases when our website was accessed via a link,
• information about user’s browser,
• information on errors that occurred upon the completion of HTTP transactions.
The afore-mentioned data is not associated with any particular person viewing the Website. In order to ensure the highest quality of the Website, we occasionally analyze log files in order to: determine which pages of the Website are most frequently visited, which web browsers are used, and whether the structure of the website does not contain errors.
The cookies mechanism
A cookie is information installed on the user's device, which is sent by the website during the user's visit. This information usually contains data about the domain of the Website, the time of data storage and a unique number. Cookies are used primarily to properly display the content of the Website, save the history of searches and provide high quality of services by ElectroMobility S.A.
Users can change their cookie settings at any time. The extent of the changes and the options associated with them depend on the specific software of users' web browsers and may be modified through it. Leaving the cookie settings without changes means that users consent to the storage of cookies on their devices, and thus enable the Controller to access the data related to them. Cookies are used only for internal needs of website optimization in terms of performance and statistical analysis.
Changing the settings of cookies in your browser software may cause difficulties in using the Website or its selected functionalities.
The cookies used by the Website may include:
• user input cookies;
• user centric security cookies used to detect authentication abuse;
• session cookies, including multimedia player session cookies (e.g. video player cookies);
• user interface customization cookies;
• cookies used to monitor traffic on the website, i.e. to perform data analytics including of cookie usage.
Do you want to know more on the management of cookies?
Here you can find cookie-related instructions of web browser providers:
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
In addition, we would like to inform you that data is collected through our website using tools provided by Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects its own cookies, independently of ElectroMobility Poland S.A.
Website users can customize cookies and the data collected by Google Analytics using features such as cookie settings, User-ID, Data Import and Measurement Protocol platform.
The pixel mechanism
Through the plug-ins of social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, these sites register activities taking place on our Website. These events are pre-defined by these sites and enable them to monitor conversions, optimize their actions and create target groups (e.g. people interested in electromobility topics). We receive such data, but it is not user data, only information about the number of people who have been directed to our Website via social media. The information collected is not personal data.
Rules on the processing of personal data
1. The controller of data transmitted through the website www.electromobility.pl is ElectroMobility Poland SA with its registered office in Warsaw at Al. Jerozolimskie 81.
2. For matters related to the processing of your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com
3. Personal data will be processed on the basis of our legitimate interest in maintaining contact with visitors of our website pursuant to Article 6 Section 1(f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, "GDPR". Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn by contacting the Controller at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Whenever you contact the Controller e-mail, the address of which is in the Contact tab of the Website, personal data will be processed for the period necessary to answer the sent inquiry or request and archived for the period necessary to process the inquiry or request. After this period, personal data will be deleted.
5. The obtained personal data will be transferred to processors providing services to ElectroMobility Poland S.A., including entities cooperating with ElectroMobility Poland np. as IT providers.
6. As a rule, your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (hereinafter: EEA). However, taking into account the services provided by the Controller's subcontractors in the implementation of support for ICT services and IT infrastructure, the Controller may subcontract certain IT activities or tasks to recognized subcontractors operating outside the EEA. This may result in your data being transferred outside the EEA. Individual countries outside the EEA where your personal data will be processed,
in accordance with the decision of the European Commission ensure an adequate level of data protection (in line with EEA standards).
Whereas in the case of their processing in the territory of countries for which the European Commission has not determined that an adequate level of protection is ensured, the controller concludes appropriate agreements with the recipients of your personal data to ensure this protection. These agreements are based on standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission in accordance with Article 46(2)(c) of the GDPR. A copy of the standard contractual clauses may be obtained from the Controller. The method used by ElectroMobility Poland S.A. to secure your data is in accordance with the rules provided for in Chapter V of the GDPR. Therefore, you may request further information on the security measures applied in this respect, obtain a copy of these measures and information on the place where they are available.
7. In connection with the processing of personal data by you, you have the right:
8. to demand from the Controller access to your personal data and the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing, the right to object to its processing and the right to data transfer;
9. to lodge a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations on personal data protection;
10. to withdraw your consent at any time without any effect on the legitimacy of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before the withdrawal, if the processing is based on such a consent.
11. The provision of personal data regarding your e-mail address is voluntary but necessary to respond to an inquiry or request. The data subject is obliged to provide an email address or telephone number, and should you fail to provide such data, it will not be possible to obtain a response to a sent inquiry or request.
12. The scope of information processing includes personal data such as e-mail address or telephone number and the content of the message.
13. Data will not be subject to automated processing.